Take the First Step. Plan a Virginia City Trip!
Virginia City is known as the home of the Comstock Lode and one of the largest mining camps west of Denver. Today, its trusty wooden sidewalks carry visitors who come to see this real life bonanza as well as the icons known around the world. However there's much more to Virginia City, just Below the Surface. View all the stories here.
- July 1: FLASHBACK FRIDAY MUSEUM DAY
- July 4: VIRGINIA CITY FOURTH OF JULY CELEBRATION
- July 14: HORSE CRAZY COWGIRL BAND
- July 16: COMSTOCK CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- July 16: ULTIMATE VIRGINIA CITY HAUNTED TOUR
- July 29 - 30: HOT AUGUST NIGHTS KICKOFF RALLY
- Aug. 5: FLASHBACK FRIDAY MUSEUM DAY
- Aug. 13: BULLNANZA SPONSORED BY MUSTANG RANCH STEAKHOUSE
- Aug. 13: JOHNNY CASH TRIBUTE CONCERT